Join us for the fourth Colorado Integrative Medicine Conference (cIMc): focus on mind-body medicine & lifestyle management. Learn the latest evidence about Epigenetics and Neuroplasticity for primary care and mental health wellness.
Other hot topics include: Exercise and the Brain ⋅ Harnessing the Placebo Effect ⋅ Diet/Weight Management ⋅ Personalized Medicine ⋅ Nutrigenomics & Culinary Genomics ⋅ Genomics for Mental Health ⋅ Trauma Resolution ⋅ Female Hormones for Mental Health ⋅ Breathing as Medicine ⋅ Medical Acupuncture & Chinese Acupuncture. See and/or share the flyer to spread the word.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Accreditation and Designation for physicians and allied health professionals
Professional Development Hours (PDH): 17
- $565 for physicians
- $465 for nurses and allied health professionals
- $225 for fellows and full-time students.
- $100 for medical or NP residents (whole weekend) due to the generosity of the Weil Foundation sponsorship
- $ 50 for medical or NP residents (half day), due to the generosity of the Weil Foundation sponsorship
- Groups of three or more (who register together online) receive 20% tuition discount for each attendee.
Target audience - Primary care and specialty physicians (MDs, DOs, NDs), RNs, NPs, PAs, PhD, PsyD, Ed. D, LPCs, social workers, master level therapists including LMFTs, complementary and alternative professionals, medical / NP residents, fellows, and students.
Conference Objectives -
- Assess the clinical value of genomics and epigenetics
- Apply evidence-based lifestyle strategies based on genomics and epigenetics
- Examine ethical and empirically validated methods of harnessing the placebo effect
- Explore the physiological implications of trauma and the relevance for treating PTSD
- Implement mind-body therapies in clinical practice to meet growing demand
Interested sponsors, donors, exhibitors, and attendees - please read information under the corresponding tab up at the top of page. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions/comments. We look forward to seeing you!
Logistics - On July 22, 2016
- Check-in for attendees: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Conference keynote starts at 7 p.m.
- Check-in for exhibitors: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.