The 4th Colorado Integrative Medicine Conference (cIMc 2016): focus on mind-body medicine & lifestyle management was very successful. Thank you to all of the attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, donors, and volunteers who made it great.
Below is information about the past cIMc 2016 event.
Learn the latest evidence about Epigenetics and Neuroplasticity for primary care and mental health wellness.
Other hot topics include: Exercise and the Brain ⋅ Harnessing the Placebo Effect ⋅ Diet/Weight Management ⋅ Personalized Medicine ⋅ Nutrigenomics & Culinary Genomics ⋅ Genomics for Mental Health ⋅ Trauma Resolution ⋅ Female Hormones for Mental Health ⋅ Breathing as Medicine ⋅ Medical Acupuncture & Chinese Acupuncture. See and/or share the flyer to spread the word.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Accreditation and Designation for physicians and allied health professionals
Professional Development Hours (PDH): 17
- $565 for physicians
- $465 for nurses and allied health professionals
- $225 for fellows and full-time students.
- $100 for medical or NP residents (whole weekend) due to the generosity of the Weil Foundation sponsorship
- $ 50 for medical or NP residents (half day), due to the generosity of the Weil Foundation sponsorship
- Groups of three or more (who register together online) receive 20% tuition discount for each attendee.
Target audience - Primary care and specialty physicians (MDs, DOs, NDs), RNs, NPs, PAs, PhD, PsyD, Ed. D, LPCs, social workers, master level therapists including LMFTs, complementary and alternative professionals, medical / NP residents, fellows, and students.
Conference Objectives -
- Assess the clinical value of genomics and epigenetics
- Apply evidence-based lifestyle strategies based on genomics and epigenetics
- Examine ethical and empirically validated methods of harnessing the placebo effect
- Explore the physiological implications of trauma and the relevance for treating PTSD
- Implement mind-body therapies in clinical practice to meet growing demand
Interested sponsors, donors, exhibitors, and attendees - please read information under the corresponding tab up at the top of page. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions/comments. We look forward to seeing you!
Logistics - On July 22, 2016
- Check-in for attendees: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Conference keynote starts at 7 p.m.
- Check-in for exhibitors: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.